Thursday 20 September 2012

Masters of the Universe Season One Graphic Novel


If you've been following my Masters of the Universe fan comic series at cosmiccomicrealm.weebly.com, or if you're a newcomer to my series, you might be interested in the new Season One graphic novel, which contains the first eight issues in one volume.  It is 609 pages, 14.3 mb, and in pdf format.  It can be downloaded for free at my website or right HERE.

Feel free to post here after you read it and let me know what you think of the series so far.

2 comments:

  1. What about season 2? It was supposed to start today. That is what you said in your he-man.org thread...

    I cannot wait to see the story continue. The first parts of MOTU and POP were terriffic...

    Your fan

    mm

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOTU Issue #9 is posted and ready for download. POP #9 is coming soon. The artwork is complete, I just need to put the book together (season two issues are a bit bigger and take quite a while to assemble).

    Thanks for reading. I think season two will be even better than season one.

    ReplyDelete